Deluxe Queen – $179
Exclusively on Sunday
August 2, 2015
Rate is for two persons.
- Recycling of bottles, newspaper, and corrugated cardboard.
- We serve locally-roasted, organic coffee.
- Multiple parking spaces available with dedicated Level 1 (110 volt) charging stations for electric vehicles.
- Rooms feature locally-made natural soaps from Sappo Hill that are 100% vegetable-based, and use minimal packaging.
- Our internet-enabled sprinkler system automatically adjusts run times based on tomorrow's weather forecast.
- Our goal is to use only environmentally friendly, non-toxic cleaning products. The products we use ship in concentrate form and recyclable packaging, reducing packaging by up to 90% and saving valuable landfill space. Our everyday cleaning products meet the stringent Green Seal GS-37 criteria, U.S. Green Building Council standards, and/or the U.S. EPA's "Design for the Environment" recognition program. On occasion, our housekeepers may resort to traditional products for special cleaning.
- We offer guests the choice of receiving all receipts and documents via email.
- Rain barrels collect water for use in our award-winning gardens.
- We use recycled materials whenever possible, right down to the doormat outside your room which is made from 100% recycled rubber.
- We use organic fertilizers and plant foods throughout our property.
- We use a peppermint-based mixture to deter deer from munching on our flowers.
- When we do print, we print only using an environmentally responsible typeface that reduces our use of ink and toner by 30% when compared to typical typefaces.
- Quiet, energy-efficient heating & air conditioning systems.
- Our office practices the reduce, reuse, recycle philosophy.
- Room amenities such as shampoo and hand lotion are dispensed from elegant nickel-plated hand pumps, sparing landfills from thousands of plastic bottles per year.
- Our salt-water pool employs a saline system that eliminates the need to manufacture, transport and store heavy 'pool-chlorine' type chemicals and instead uses only pure natural salt from the ocean - and then re-cycles that salt indefinitely.
- Our new pool features beautiful tilework made of recycled glass.
- We print on recycled paper that is FSC certified and endorsed by the Rainforest Alliance.
- LED exterior accent lights, which are installed whenever possible, use 90% less electricity than conventional lighting.
- Compact fluorescent lighting is used wherever possible. These lights use 75% less electricity and last up to 7 times longer than conventional incandescent lighting.
- Our housekeeping staff will gladly exchange towels left on the floor for fresh ones, while allowing guests to re-use towels found hanging on the rack.
- Our energy-efficient web server consumes just 19 watts of electricity.